View Profile io3creations

All 15 Art Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Cool! Looking forward to it!

We sure hope he does! Well done! :)

On a minor note: the ground seems reflective. If so, shouldn't the two yellow light beams where the demon comes out of the ground be also have reflections? ;)

Brakkenimation responds:

Style, yo. All about the style.

And also I may have added those last minute and thus forgot to do reflections :B

But MAINLY STYLE. YEAH.

Looks great! I really like your style (this and your other images)

I'm wondering, it looks like it could be 3d model but my guess is that it's probably 2d drawing/painting.

312274 responds:

Maybe one day, if I got free time I would try to do it ;] . THanks!

Well done!

Did you also paint some of the ground areas nearby? If yes, than extra points for "3d splatter" :)

M1as responds:

Actually we planed it like that. But it looks not as satisfiing as we had in mind.

I really like the style of this image. The way the girl is drawn is excellent.

The only thing that seems strange are the greenish gears. Can't describe exactly how, but those seem to be missing something.

Love the scale

Looks great! I really like the darkish theme/style. Don't know how to express better than that.

Still looks great!

All hail the King!

I love the exquisitely detailed portrayal of our ruler! :)

I like the "simple" but very detailed graphics. Has a very nice feel to it. I'll probably end up looking at the art more than playing the game :D

How's your game progressing?

Your other artwork looks great, too. I'm looking forward to this and your other game(s) :)

p.s. it seems like somebody is sitting on the top left platform smoking. Or am I imagining things? :)

Tishe responds:

Thanks! And yeah, there is a guy sitting there smoking a pipe :) Cheers for your support and enthusiasm :D

Current website: www.io3creations.com / - Look for StickMan Sam updates.

n/a, Male