Pico's Dream Pico's Dream

It started out good with the visuals appearing in sync with the music. Maybe you can add more content for next Pico Day. ;)

p.s. What happened to scene in the thumb image? I was expecting a psychedelic dream based on that.

chrisbasso responds:

That was a deleted Scene I wasn't going to use. thanks for rating.

Priorities Priorities

Beautiful, just like your other animation: Aqua. :)

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

Liked it! Deducted half a star because the initial great animation style seemed to turn into something kind of generic later on (e.g. the Earth). Other than that great!

Seems like some people already overthinking it. :D

To me the "Do More, Think Less" doesn't mean lack of thinking but that there are times when it's better to act rather than think. Think about it! :)

Paul's Quest Paul's Quest

I agree that it shows promise.

Perhaps, there could be a more detailed intro tutorial. It's not very complicated, but would make it easier to become familiar with the game.

However, I found the WASD controls with 1/2/3 quite awkward because during combat I often had to move away and thus couldn't let go of the WASD buttons which prevented the use of 1/2/3.

paulfromsmite responds:

Thanks for your feedback. The controls are just like the controls in a game called Smite. Do you have an idea of what better controls would be?

Tilt (Complete) Tilt (Complete)

Based on the title and image, I thought I'd be tilting the game board and not the player. (played on a computer). That might require some extra camera movement so not sure how easy it would be to implement.

In terms of gameplay, I agree with @IIITesTerIII that the game could start with simpler levels to let players get a hang of it and then increase in difficulty.

It ran fine for me but the lag may be a combination of computer speed and also the size of the game window. Other games are much smaller but yours is about 1200px x 700px. That may require more rendering, hence laggy performance on some computers.

I did have one issue. When I clicked the Options button after the second level, the game froze and I couldn't continue or click any buttons. The entire screen had a dark tint but the background animation was moving.

ABoo Stack ABoo Stack

This is a pretty fun and original (unless someone has done something like it before) "time waster" type game. Perhaps the menu buttons could use a bit more style that matches the 3d style of the game.

As for the laggy comment below, it runs fine for me so the lag could be caused by a "not-fast-enough" computer or perhaps browser issue.

Saturday Session # Saturday Session #

Another great piece! :)

After eight years, Heartbeats is still one my favorites. :)

My Destination My Destination

Heard this music in Vital Bloodshed and thought it was awesome! Credits only mentioned: Music Nemesis Theory. When I found the NG page with a huge list of songs, I said oh f$#@! Do I really want to go through all that to find that one song. At first I didn't want to but came back to it later. All I can say it was well worth it. Even added most of your music to my personal listening library! :) Keep it up!

-Flight- -Flight-

I also heard it in Slush Invaders. Very nice fast paced technoish piece :D
Will be listening to it many times :)

Project 0v0 Project 0v0

Cool! Looking forward to it!

Volvagia Volvagia

We sure hope he does! Well done! :)

On a minor note: the ground seems reflective. If so, shouldn't the two yellow light beams where the demon comes out of the ground be also have reflections? ;)

Brakkenimation responds:

Style, yo. All about the style.

And also I may have added those last minute and thus forgot to do reflections :B

But MAINLY STYLE. YEAH.

Spaceship - Corsair NKII Spaceship - Corsair NKII

Looks great! I really like your style (this and your other images)

I'm wondering, it looks like it could be 3d model but my guess is that it's probably 2d drawing/painting.

312274 responds:

Maybe one day, if I got free time I would try to do it ;] . THanks!